Location is everything!
Ranked as one of the most desirable lifestyle locations in Canada with its growing employment engine, infrastructure development and continued affordability, Kelowna is one of the best places to live.
Nestled in one of Kelowna’s most desirable neighbourhoods overlooking the Kelowna Golf and Country Club and Dilworth Bluffs, Promontory offers easy access to the city centre, Okanagan Lake, UBC Okanagan Campus, Big White Resort and the Int’l Airport.
Combined with an affordable price point, installed photovoltaic solar panels, Promontory is the best value in Kelowna.
- Southeast slope of Knox Mountain
- Adjacent to prestigious Highpointe Terraces
- Landscaped grounds with natural paths, proximity to Knox Park walking trails and Kathleen Lake
- Minutes to downtown, restaurants, wineries, recreation, golfing, hiking, biking,
shopping, entertainment, Okanagan Lake
- Quiet neighbourhood location offering picturesque valley and mountain views
- Convenient visitor parking